The word Dovre can refer to:
Places in Norway:
- Dovre, a municipality in the county of Oppland
- Dovre National Park, in Hedmark and Oppland
- Dovrefjell, a mountain range in central Norway
- Dovrefjell–Sunndalsfjella National Park, centered on the Dovrefjell mountain range
- Dovre Region, surrounding the Dovrefjell mountain range
- Dovre Line, the main railway between Oslo and Trondheim
- I Dovregubbens hall, the Norwegian title of In the Hall of the Mountain King, by Edvard Grieg
- Dovre, Wisconsin, a small town in the United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dovre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.