|Location||Dovre, Oppland county|
|Diocese||Diocese of Hamar|
The church was built of timber in 1736 and was later covered with slate in 1840-41. The church underwent reconstruction during 1841, 1910 and 1953-54. The baptismal font dates from the Middle Ages. It originated at a former church at Bergseng in Ringerike. The altar piece is carved by Johannes Skraastad. The pulpit was carved by Lars Pinnerud. There is a Soviet war memorial in the cemetery and three graves maintained for the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
- Godal, Anne Marit (ed.). "Dovre". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Norsk nettleksikon. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- "Dovre kyrkje". Den norske kirke. Retrieved October 1, 2017.
- "Dovre kirke". Kunsthistorie. Retrieved October 1, 2017.
- Even Gaukstad. "Johannes Larsen Skråstad". Norsk kunstnerleksikon. Retrieved October 1, 2017.
- Hosar, Kåre. "Lars Pinnerud". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Oppland county, Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|