Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dow or dow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dow, or the acronym DOW, may refer to:
- Dow Chemical Company, a manufacturer of plastics and other chemicals
- Dow Corning, a multinational corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, USA
- Dow Jones & Company, a financial publisher
- Dow Breweries, a former Quebec brewing company
- Doppler on Wheels, DOW, Doppler On Wheels mobile radar facility used in tornado, hurricane and other weather research
- Dow University of Health Sciences, formerly Dow Medical College, in Pakistan
- Dow people, an Indian tribe in Brazil, from the Maku family
- Black Dow, a character in Joe Abercrombie's First Law trilogy.
- Dow, a character in the Fusion comics series
- Dow process, the electrolytic method of bromine extraction from brine
- Day of week, an abbreviation often used in date formats
- Declaration of war, a formal act by which one nation goes to war against another
- Deep ocean water, a marine term
- Died of wounds, a military casualty classification
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, a strategy video game
- Doppler On Wheels, an experimental portable Doppler radar device used for meteorological research
- United States Department of War, an extinct department now part of the United States Department of Defense
- Days of Wonder, a board games company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.