Dow Medical College
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
|Chancellor||Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan|
|Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
El Mednifico Journal (EISSN 2307-7301) is an open access, quarterly, peer-reviewed, international medical journal initiated by the trio of Asfandyar Sheikh, Syed Salman Ahmed and Sajid Ali from M.B.B.S Batch of 2014 (http://www.mednifico.com) . The journal serves as a healthy platform for students,undergraduates and health professionals whose articles are considered on the basis of content and not on the basis of topic or scope.
The Journal of Pioneering Medical Sciences  is a peer-reviewed, international journal from the students of Dow Medical College. It was started by Anis Rehman and Haris Riaz, from Batch of 2011.
The Journal of the Dow University of Health Science is an online medical journal created and maintained by the school, consisting of contributions from students, faculties, and those abroad.
Social service activities
Patients' Welfare Association, also known as PWA, is one of the largest and oldest student run volunteer NGO of Pakistan. Students of Dow Medical College have been managing it since 1979. The organization is a blessing for the poor patients coming to Civil Hospital Karachi, helping them through its Blood Bank, Drug Bank, Thalassemia Services, General and Tuberculosis Follow Up Clinics.
- Adeebul Hasan Rizvi – Transplant Urologist, philanthropist and head of Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation.
- Rafat Hussain – Deputy Head of the School of Rural Medicine at the University of New England, Australia
- Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan – Governor of Sindh, Pakistan.
- Syed A. Hoda - Professor of Pathology, Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University.
- Lubna Ahmad - Board certified in Endocrinology, fellow of the American College of Endocrinology and American College of Physicians, Las Vegas.
- Fahad Mirza - Actor and Model
- DOW Graduates Association of North America (DOGANA)
- DOW Graduates Association of Northern Europe
- Official Website of Dow University of Health Sciences