(Redirected from Down sign (disambiguation))
Down Sign may refer to:
- A generic symbol for downloading, receiving data from a remote system
- One of the arrow keys on a computer keyboard
- Thumbs-down, a thumb signal
- ↓, the symbol for Logical NOR
- ↓, down in Combinatorial game theory
- Down (disambiguation)
- Sign (disambiguation)
- ↓ (disambiguation)
- Sign, an object, quality, or event whose presence or occurrence indicates the presence or occurrence of something else
- Relative direction, a downward direction
- Downgrade, reverting software (or hardware) back to an older version
- Downlink, signals coming down from a satellite, spacecraft, or aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Down Sign.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.