Down the Rabbit Hole (memoir)
|Published||June 23, 2015|
|Publisher||Dey Street Books|
Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny is a New York Times bestselling memoir by ex-Playboy Bunny Holly Madison. Madison's debut tell-all features her early life and her infamous adventures as the former main girlfriend of Hugh Hefner and star of the television show The Girls Next Door.
Published on June 23, 2015, by Dey Street Books, this 352-page book was featured in many online and print news sources like TMZ, People magazine, Us Weekly, and Huffington Post, explained Madison’s perspective of life at the Playboy Mansion.
In her memoir, Madison revealed that she hadn’t planned on penning the tell-all until she realized young fans had a wrong idea about life within the mansion. The book not only caused tension between Madison and ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner but former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson as well. Wilkinson was so bothered by the memoir that it became spurred into an ongoing feud between herself and Madison.
- Cowles, Gregory (2015-07-02). "Inside the List". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Holly Madison's Memoir "Lifts the Veil" on Her Playboy Mansion Past". Us Weekly. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- Zupkus, Lauren (2015-03-22). "Holly Madison To Release Memoir About Life Inside The Playboy Mansion". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Why Holly Madison & Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Are Both Right". E! Online. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Bridget Marquardt: My Take on Holly and Kendra's Feud". Us Weekly. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Exclusive! Holly Madison's Tell-All Memoir to be a TV Movie". E! Online. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Amazon.com: Holly Madison: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2017-04-23.