|Look up downbeat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Downbeat, down beat or Down Beat may refer to:
- Downbeat and upbeat, the first and last beats, respectively, of a measure in music
- DownBeat, an American jazz magazine
- Downtempo or downbeat, a laid-back electronic music style similar to ambient music
- Down Beat, the NATO reporting name of the Leninets PN radar carried by the Russian/Soviet Tupolev Tu-22K bomber
- Downbeat Jazz Club, a jazz club in New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Downbeat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.