From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Downeaster)
Down Easter or Downeaster may refer to:
- Down Easter (ship), or Downeaster, a type of 19th-century sailing ship
- Downeaster (train), an Amtrak passenger train running from Boston, Massachusetts, to Brunswick, Maine
- Down Easter, someone from Down East, referring to the U.S. state of Maine and Canada's Maritime Provinces
- Down Easter, a 1929 passenger train that ran from New York to Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Downeaster, or Bay Breeze, a cocktail drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Down Easter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.