From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up downhill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Downhill may refer to:
- Alpine skiing, generally
- Downhill (ski competition), a specific kind of Alpine skiing
- Downhill cycling
- Downhill (1927 film), 1927 film by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Downhill, 1961 Greek film by Giannis Dalianidis
- Downhill (2014 film), British comedy film directed by James Rouse
- Downhill (2016 film), Chilean thriller film directed by Patricio Valladares
- Downhill, Cornwall
- Downhill, County Londonderry, village in Northern Ireland
- Downhill House, ruined mansion in Northern Ireland
- Nelder–Mead method (or "downhill simplex method"), mathematical algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Downhill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.