From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Downtown Disney (disambiguation))
Downtown Disney is the name of an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex located at one of Disney resort:
- Downtown Disney (Disneyland Resort) District, at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California
Similar complexes but with different names are also found at other Disney resorts:
- Disney Springs, formerly named Downtown Disney, at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida
- Disney Village, at Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallée, France
- Ikspiari, at Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan
- Disneytown, at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Downtown Disney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.