From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dowse)
Dowsing may refer to:
- Dowsing, a method that attempts to locate ground water or other buried materials
- William Dowsing, an English iconoclast who lived during the 17th century
- Dowsing (band), an emo band from Chicago, Illinois
- Dowsing (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
Dowse may refer to:
- Diviner, a person who performs dowsing to find water
- The Water Diviner, a 2014 film
- Diviner, infrared sensing instrument aboard NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter
- Dousing (similar sounding)
- Dousing, the practice of making something or someone wet by throwing liquid over them
- William Douse, politician during 19th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dowsing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.