Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dox may refer to:
- Dox, a white dwarf star named SDSSJ1240+6710 which contains a nearly pure oxygen atmosphere.
- dox, an IO/FDIS 639-3 code for Bussa language
- Dox, a type of Warez
- Dornier Do X, the German aircraft
- Brainloop Dox, a German Enterprse File Sync & Share Solution and registered trademark
- Direct oximetry
- Dog-fox hybrid, a supposed hybrid between a fox and a dog
- Doxing, Internet-based researching and publishing personally identifiable information about an individual
- Design of experiments, a statistical approach to experimental design
- Desferrioxamine, a chelating agent used to remove excess iron from the body
- Dissolved oxygen, a relative measure of the amount of oxygen that is dissolved or carried in a given medium
- Doxorubicin, an anthracycline antibiotic used in cancer therapy
- DOx, 2,5-dimethoxy, 4-substituted amphetamines
- Doxycycline, a semi-synthetic tetracycline
- Arthur Wayland Dox, a biologist who popularized Czapek-Dox medium
- Dox, born Jean Verdi Salomon Razakandrainy (1913-1978), a significant poet from Madagascar
- Gerrit L. Dox (1784–1847), an American politician, New York State Treasurer
- Peter Myndert Dox (1813–1891), an American politician
- Vril Dox, a DC Comics character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.