From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doxa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doxa is the Greek word for glory, and may also refer to:
- DOXA Documentary Film Festival
- Lake Doxa, reservoir in Corinthia, Greece
- Greek destroyer Doxa, destroyer-class Hellenic Royal Navy vessel
- Doxa S.A., Swiss watchmaker
- Nya Doxa, Swedish book publisher
- Doxa, a cave on Crete
- Doxa, 2005 Swedish film
Greek football clubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doxa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.