Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up doxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doxy may refer to
- Doxy (song), a jazz standard by Sonny Rollins
- Doxy, a magical creature in the fictional Harry Potter universe
- Doxycycline, an antibiotic drug
- Doxylamine, an antihistamine drug
- An archaic English term for prostitute
- An abbreviation for Doxygen
- Doxey, a village and civil parish in Staffordshire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doxy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.