From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dox may refer to
- Doxy (song), a jazz standard by Sonny Rollins
- Doxy, a magical creature in the fictional Harry Potter universe
- Doxycycline, an antibiotic drug
- An archaic English term for prostitute
- An abbreviation for Doxygen
- Doxey, a village and civil parish in Staffordshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doxy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.