Doyle Road Covered Bridge
|Doyle Road Bridge|
|Locale||Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States|
|Design||single span, Town truss|
|Total length||94 feet (28.7 m)|
Doyle Road Bridge is a covered bridge spanning Mill Creek in Jefferson Township, Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States. The bridge, one of 16 drivable bridges in the county, is a single span Town truss design, with laminated arches added during its renovation in 1987. The bridge’s WGCB number is 35-04-16, and it is located approximately 1.9 mi (3.1 km) north-northwest of Jefferson.
Mill Creek which the bridge crosses is named after the Mills family, early pioneer settlers to the area.
- Length: 94 feet (29 m)
- Overhead clearance: 13 feet 3 inches (4.04 m)
- http://www.coveredbridgefestival.org/bridges.htm Ashtabula County Ohio Covered Bridge Festival
- http://www.dalejtravis.com/bridge/ohio/htm/3500416.htm Ohio Covered Bridges List, 35-04-16
- Ohio Covered bridges list
- Ohio Covered bridge homepage
- Covered bridge numbering system
- Ohio Historic Bridge Association
- Doyle Road covered bridge from Ohio Covered Bridges, Historic Bridges
- "Doyle Road Bridge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-12-30.