Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University
|Vice-Chancellor||Arvind Kumar Dixit|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Institute of Engineering and Technology
The Institute of Engineering and Technology Khandari, Agra (I.E.T. Khandari, Agra), situated at the Khandari campus in the city of Agra, is the engineering institute of the university. It was established in 1998.The Institute of Engineering & Technology Khandari, Agra (I.E.T. Khandari, Agra), is the prestigious and renowned engineering institute of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra (formerly Agra University), situated at Khandari Campus, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute is an integral part of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (formerly Agra University, estd. 1927), which has the distinction of being one of the oldest Universities of India. The Institute is situated at the Khandari Campus of the University, in the green belt of Agra city, in pollution free environment.
Institute of Social Sciences
Dau Dayal Institute of Vocational Education
Dau Dayal Institute of Vocational Education is an integral part of the university. It imparts vocational education to residents of nearby regions of Agra. It was established in 1994 with the support of grant from the UGC.
School of Life Sciences
The School of Life Sciences, Agra is located at Khandari Campus of University.
||This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability or notability policies. (July 2017)|
- Ahmed Ali, Pakistani writer
- Ajit Doval, incumbent National Security Advisor (India), Ex Director of the Intelligence Bureau & IPS (Retd) officer
- Ashok Anjum, Hindi leading Poet
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Former Prime Minister of India (He did his MA in Political Science from DAV College, Kanpur in 1947. The DAV College was then under the Agra University.)
- Chaudhary Charan Singh, Ex. Prime Minister of India
- Ganesh Prasad Pandey, organic chemist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Gulzari Lal Nanda, Ex. Prime Minister of India
- Hirdaya Behari Mathur, physical chemist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Hridyanath Kunzru, Freedom Fighter, First National Commissioner of Bharat Scouts and Guides & first President of the Children's Film Society.
- Javed Agrewala, molecular biologist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Makhmoor Saeedi, Urdu poet
- Manapurathu Verghese George, photochemist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Manoj Kumar, Actor
- Motilal Nehru, Freedom Fighter & INC leader
- Mulayam Singh Yadav, Ex. Defence Minister of India
- Om Dutt Gulati, pharmacologist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar and B. C. Roy laureate
- Raj Babbar Film Actor & Member of Parliament
- Rajendra Yadav, famous fiction writer, editor of Hans.
- Ram Gopal Yadav, MP
- Shankar Dayal Sharma, Ex. President of India
- Shyam Sunder Kapoor, nuclear physicist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Thakur Dalveer Singh, Present MLA & Ex minister,UP govt.
- Virendra Singh, theoretical physicist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- Y. D. Sharma, molecular biologist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate
- "Brief CV of Dr. Arvind Kumar Dixit". Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- "Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University". dbrau.ac.in. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "Dr B. R. Ambedkar University". dbrau.ac.in. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "Vajpayee did his MA in Political Science from DAV College in 1947. The DAV College was then under the Agra University.". Retrieved Dec 30, 2015.
- ^ a b c Sharga, Dr. B.N. (2008). Dr. Hriday Nath Kunzuru: A Great Patriot and Selfless Worker in S. Bhatt, J.N. Kaul, B.B. Dhar and Arun Shalia (ed.) Kashmiri Scholars Contribution to Knowledge and World Peace, Delhi:A.P.H. Publishing, ISBN 978-81-313-0402-0, pp.39-53