Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune
|Motto||Empowerment through knowledge|
|President||Dr. D. Y. Patil|
|Location||Sector 29, Nigadi Pradhikaran, Akurdi, PCMC|
|Affiliations||University of Pune|
D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune, is part of the Padmashree Dr.D.Y. Patil Group of Institutions in India. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering was established in 1984. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering is permanently affiliated to the five star University of Pune. It is designated as a grade "A" College by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government of Maharashtra. The college courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and are recognized by the Institution of Engineers (India). The college is named after Dr. D.Y. Patil current Governor of Bihar State, Republic of India. He has two doctorates in Philosophy.
The Akurdi campus is on 40 acres (160,000 m2) of land at Akurdi, in the vicinity of the Pimpri-Chinchwad industrial belt. The college has a hostel within the campus. The Training and Placement department has close liaison with industry.
- First Year
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Production (sandwich) Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering (Computer Science Engineering)
- Machine Design (Mechanical Engineering)
- Heat and Power (Mechanical Engineering)
- Environmental Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Management (Civil Engineering)
- Manufacturing Engineering and Automation (Production Engineering)
- Communication Networks (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
Clubs and activities
- TITANS: IT Dept. Student Group.
- Phoenix: DYPCOE Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Vihang: The Art Circle
- Illuminati: DYPCOE Astronomy Club
- Team Predators: BAJA SAEIndia & Go-Karting.
- The Metal Falcons: SUPRA SAEIndia
- DRF: DYPCOE Robotics Forum
- NSS DYPCOE: National Service Scheme
- DYPECP Knowledge City