Dr. Fell, Detective, and Other Stories
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Author||John Dickson Carr|
|Genre||Mystery, Detective novel, Short story|
|Publisher||Mercury Mystery paperback, New York City|
|Preceded by||The Sleeping Sphinx|
|Followed by||The Skeleton in the Clock|
Most of the stories feature his series detective Gideon Fell.
Stories and first publications
Dr. Gideon Fell:
- The Proverbial Murder: first published in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine in July 1943, as "The Proverbial Murderer".
- The Locked Room: first published in Strand Magazine in July 1940.
- The Wrong Problem
- The Hangman Won't Wait
- A Guest in the House (a shortened and altered version of Death and the Gilded Man)
- The Devil in the Summer House
- Will You Walk Into My Parlor?
- Strictly Diplomatic
|This article about a collection of short stories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|