Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research
|Chairman||Shri Yadupati Singhania|
|Director||Dr. (Prof.) Rakesh Premi|
|Campus||Kamla Nagar Kanpur|
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research (GHS-IMR), Kanpur, is a Management Institute of North India. It was established in 1995 by JK Organization. GHS-IMR offers two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management which is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) "B+" Accredited Institution .
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research was established in 1995 by JK Organization. GHS-IMR is one of the oldest management institutes in Kanpur. GHS-IMR is an AICTE approved management college and offers two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). GHS-IMR today is an alma mater to over 1900+ alumni, who are working across many industries.
Awards and rankings
- "Ranked 45th Best B-School of India by Business India"
- “Outstanding Institute of North India Award 2017”
- "20th promising B-School of India by Competition Success Review"
- "Rated AA+ by Career360 
- “Education Leadership Award 2017” by BBC Knowledge.
- Excellence in Education Award by Governor of Uttar Pradesh, His Excellency Shri Ram Naik ji, hosted by Times Group
- Ranked 87th in India by MBA Universe & The Hindu Business Line
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is two-year full-time programme. During the two years, the student receives academic inputs in two parts: the Compulsory course and the Elective course. Largely, the compulsory courses are to be studied in the first year and the elective courses are in the second year. The students can opt for dual specialization in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations, International Business and Information Technology as per their choice and career aspiration. 
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship & Family Managed Business
- "Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research".
- "JK Organization".
- "All India Council for Technical Education".
- "National Assessment and Accreditation Council".
- "JK Organization".
- "GHS-IMR, Kanpur".
- "About GHS-IMR".
- Devendra Jaiswal (31 March 2017). "Quality Education gets awarded". Times of India. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
Two Awards to GHS-IMR
- "Rated AA+ by Career 360".
- "MBA College Ranking 2017".
- "PGDM or MBA, dilemma continues".