|Founder||Thijs Bosma, Yan Lin|
|Thijs Bosma (CEO & Founder)|
Lin Yan (COO & Co-founder)
Tom Buyckx (Chief Marketing Officer)
Number of employees
Dr. Panda (formerly TribePlay) is a Chinese video game developer that creates educational applications for kids on smartphones and tablets. The company is based in Chengdu, China. The company's series of Dr. Panda games includes role-playing apps aimed at children under five. The games are available on platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- "Dr. Panda on designing apps with cross-border appeal". Kidscreen. May 7, 2015.
- "TribePlay/Dr. Panda Profile". techinasia.com. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- "TribePlay Rebrands as Dr. Panda in Honor of Children's Game Franchise". adweek.com.
- "Dr. Panda passes 40 million installs, showing that kids in China and the West play the same way". Venture Beat.
- "China-based TribePlay raises $750,000 to produce monthly Dr. Panda kids' games". thenextweb.com.
- "TribePlay - Games". Retrieved 2016-09-04.
- "20 best Android apps and games this week". The Guardian.