From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dr Death)
Dr. Death may refer to:
- Wouter Basson (born 1950), a South African cardiologist and former head of the country's secret chemical and biological warfare project known as Project Coast, during the Apartheid era
- James Grigson (1932–2004), an American psychiatrist who testified in more than 100 trials that resulted in death sentences
- Aribert Heim (1914–1992), an Austrian doctor and one of the world's most wanted Nazi war criminals
- Jack Kevorkian (1928–2011), an American physician who assisted terminally ill people to commit suicide during the 1990s
- Josef Mengele (1911–1979), a German doctor and infamous Nazi war criminal also known as the "Angel of Death"
- Philip Nitschke (born 1947), an Australian physician who campaigned for legal assisted suicide and subsequently assisted four people in doing so
- Jayant Patel (born 1950), an Indian-born American surgeon who was accused of gross negligence whilst working at Bundaberg Base Hospital in the Australian state of Queensland
- Maxim Petrov (born 1965), a Russian doctor and serial killer
- Pornthip Rojanasunand (born 1955), a Thai forensic pathologist
- Harold Shipman (1946–2004), a British general practitioner and most prolific serial killer in British history
- Gunther von Hagens, a German anatomist who has a collection of dead bodies.
- Christopher Duntsch, an American neurosurgeon convicted of aggravated assault for harmful surgeries he performed.
- Gerard Steenson (1957–1987), a North Irish leader of the IPLO organisation
- "Dr. Death" Steve Williams (1960–2009), an American wrestler
- Dave Fennell (born 1952), a Canadian football defensive lineman
- Skip Thomas (1950–2011), an Oakland Raiders Cornerback and member of the "Soul Patrol"
- Eric Pianka (born 1939), a professor of biology at University of Texas at Austin known for his misreported advocacy of the killing of 90% of the human population with microbes
- Evan Harris (born 1965), a British Liberal Democrat politician referred to as Dr. Death for his views on abortion and euthanasia
- Fred Leuchter, an American Holocaust denier, got the name as the country's only legal supplier of execution equipment and training.
- Doctor Death (comics), villain in early Batman comics
- Doctor Death (magazine), a pulp magazine in 1934–35 featuring a villainous character of that name
- Dr. Death, a 2000 novel by Jonathan Kellerman
- Dr. Death, a living marionette prominently featured in Retro Puppet Master
- "Dr. Death," a fictional horror movie character played by Vincent Price in the 1974 horror film Madhouse
- Leslie "Dr. Death" Krunchner, an American football linebacker portrayed by actor Donald Gibb in the HBO sitcom 1st & Ten, which ran from 1984–1991
- Dr. Death (TV series), a 1945 television mini-series
- "Doctor Death," a fictional movie character played by Wesley Snipes in The Expendables 3
- Mr Death (disambiguation)
- Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., a 1999 documentary film by Errol Morris on the subject of Holocaust denial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dr. Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.