Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up draconian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Draconian is an adjective meaning great severity, that derives from Draco, an Athenian law scribe under whom small offenses had heavy punishments (Draconian laws).
Draconian may also refer to:
- Draconian (band), a death/doom metal band from Sweden
- Draconian (video game), a computer game released in 1984
- Draconian (Doctor Who), an extraterrestrial race from the Doctor Who television series
- Draconian (Dragonlance), a fictional species in the Dragonlance setting
- Draconian, a race from Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
- Draconian Empire, a Humanoid Race in the Buck Rogers in the 25th Century TV series
- The Draconian, school magazine of the Dragon School in Oxford, England
- The Draconian Rage, an audio drama
- Draco (disambiguation)
- Draconia (disambiguation)
- Draconic (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Draconian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.