From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up draconian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Draconian is an adjective meaning great severity, that derives from Draco, an Athenian law scribe under whom small offenses had heavy punishments (Draconian laws).
Draconian may also refer to:
- Draconian (band), a Death/doom metal band from Sweden
- Draconian (Doctor Who), an extraterrestrial race from the Doctor Who television series
- Draconian (Dragonlance), a fictional species in the Dragonlance setting
- Draconian, a race from Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
- Draconian Empire, a Humanoid Race in the Buck Rogers in the 25th Century TV series
- The Draconian, school magazine of the Dragon School in Oxford, England
- The Draconian Rage, an audio drama
- Draco (disambiguation)
- Draconia (disambiguation)
- Draconic (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Draconian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.