Dracula (1995 play)
|Written by||Jane Thornton|
|Date premiered||25 October 1995|
|Place premiered||Hull Truck Theatre|
Kingston upon Hull
|Subject||The Transylvanian Count Dracula has arrived in England|
Dracula is a 1995 stage adaptation co-authored and by John Godber and Jane Thornton from Bram Stoker's novel of the same title. Its world premier was at the Spring Street Theatre, home of Hull Truck Theatre at Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Rachel Carroll -Adaptation in Contemporary Culture: Textual Infidelities 2009- Page 14 0826424643 "A decade later, Hull Truck Theatre Company staged a new Dracula adaptation by Jane Thornton and John Godber at their own theatre in Hull, and like ... This version had a cast of just six and played on what was 'essentially an empty stage."
- Stoker, Bram; Thornton, Jane; Godber, John (1998). Dracula. London: Warner Chappell Plays. ISBN 0-85676-216-4.
- "Dracula". Tower Theatre. Archived from the original on 2011-06-08.
- "Dracula adapted by Jane Thornton and John Godber". Virtual Lancaster. Archived from the original on 2007-12-03.
- The Grand Theatre Blackpool[permanent dead link]
|This article on a play from the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|