Italpinas Development Corporation
|Italpinas Euroasian Design and Eco-development Corporation|
|Traded as||PSE: IDC|
|Founded||Jan 26 2009|
|Founders||Arch. Romolo Nati, Atty. Jose D. Leviste III|
|Headquarters||9F Countryspace Bldg, 133 H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati City, Philippines|
Number of locations
|Products||Primavera Residences, Primavera City, Miramonti|
Italpinas Development Corporation (IDC) is an Italian-Filipino design and real estate development firm, headed by Italian architect Romolo V. Nati (Chairman and CEO) and Filipino lawyer Jose D. Leviste III (President). The real estate development firm held its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday, December 7, 2015.
Its principal services are real estate development and general design, including architectural, site-planning and survey, construction, interior design and management with specialization of alternative and environmentally friendly design. IDC also specializes in green housing design and construction. Additionally, IDC also renders marketing and financial management and planning.
IDC was established in 2009 by Nati and Leviste, envisioning a “green future” for the Philippines. It was originally called Italpinas Euroasian Design and Eco-Development Corporation (ITPI Corp.). In 2010 IDC finished its first project, Primavera Residences, a residential condominium in Cagayan De Oro City, Misamis Oriental Province, Philippines.
IDC won the 2014 Pacific Property Award for Best Mixed-Use Development in the Philippines and the 2011 Southeast Asia Property Award (SEAPA) for Best Condo Development in the Philippines. The company was also a finalist in the Most Promising Clean Energy Investment Opportunities at the 2010 CTI-PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy.
- Primavera City - (Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental) IDC's second ground breaking project located in Uptown Cagayan de Oro. This project is a seven-tower building with the first six composed of commercial, office and residential units in a total of twelve floors while the seventh is a 32-storey hotel tower. This integrated building is designed with both passive and active green strategies such as semi-transparent photovoltaic panels, rain harvesting and cooling system.
- Primavera Residences – (Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental) The first eco-friendly mixed-use development in Cagayan de Oro, a 10-storey twin-building complex comprising residential, commercial and office spaces. The complex is designed with passive cooling features that minimize the impact on the environment.
- Coral City – (Quezon City, Philippines) A 30,000 square-meter self-sustaining and weather-proof architectural design concept for a mixed-use socialized housing project (residential and commercial). The design will include courtyards, flood-proof shelters and parking spaces.
- Miramonti – (Santo Tomas, Batangas) An advanced green complex comprising residential, commercial and parking spaces. The complex will be using renewable and self-sustaining energy while also boasting passive cooling technology in the complex.
- A Shelter of Light – (Payatas, Quezon City) A design concept using recyclable materials for an eco-friendly, self-sustaining multipurpose public hall in Payatas, Quezon City
Honors and Awards
- 2017, Best Mixed-use Development in the Philippines, Primavera City, Internationational Property Awards (Asia Pacific)
- 2016, Leadership in Green Building Award 2016, Philippine Green Building Council, “Primavera Residences” ; Taguig City, Philippines
- 2015, EDGE ( Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies), ”Primavera Residences”, IFC World Bank
- 2014, Best Mixed-use Development in the Philippines, "Primavera Residences", Internationational Property Awards (Asia Pacific); Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2014, One of the Philippines’ New Business Leaders, National Geographic Magazine (Feb 2014)
- 2013, One of the Most Promising Clean Energy Investment Opportunity, “Primavera Residences, CTI-PFAN
- 2011, One of the Best Condo Development in the Philippines, “Primavera Residences”; South East Asia Property Awards, Singapore
- 2010, The Most Promising Clean Energy Investment Opportunities, “Primavera Residences”; CTI-PFAN
- "Italpinas shares jump on PSE debut".
- "Local investors snap up Italpinas IPO".
- "Philippines Stock Quote - Italpinas Development Corp". Bloomberg Markets. Bloomberg.
- "Primavera Residences wins Leadership in Green Building in PHILGBC Awards 2016".
- "Philippines : EDGE certification for Italpinas green projects".
- "Primavera Residences Wins Best Mixed-Use Development in the Philippines Award!".
- "National Geographic Magazine, February 2014 (Print)".
- "On Business Week Mindanao & Cagayan De Oro Times: Cagayan De Oro Condo Property Rakes In International Awards".
- Italpinas bags int’l. property award for Primavera Residences in CDO The Philippine Star. (April 4, 2014)
- Italpinas plan cited among Asia’s top nexgen clean energy projects Gold Star Daily. (March 12, 2013)
- The Intelligent Investor. “The Philippines: The New Business Leaders.” National Geographic February 2014: 19-20. Print.
- Developer gives tips on building structures for extreme weather conditions GMA News Online. (November 24, 2013)
- "Italpinas gets Eco-Logic trademark". Business World, p. 6. (May 14, 2014)