Draft:Multibank Exchange Group
|Submission declined on 25 November 2018 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject. Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 57 days ago. Last edited by Citation bot 57 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Founder||Naser Zakaria Al-Taher|
|Services||Giao dịch tài chính, CFDs and spread betting|
The Multibank Exchange Group (MEX), formerly known as IKon Multibank Group is a multinational OTC derivative broker.  Founded in Tianjin in 2005, Mex Group is managed by the Ras al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK) in the United Arab Emirates and the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in the Virgin Islands. 
Mex's current arrangement and business structure is the financial services by MEX provided from offshore for non-Australian customers. As a result, these services are not considered to be provided within Australia and therefore are not services provided under the AFS license. 
MultiBank was established in Tianjin , China in 2005.
On July 18, 2016, IKON MultiBank restructured its business under the new brand name of MultiBank Exchange Group (MEX Corporation). This is a new joint-stock company, based in Guangzhou, China.
- "MultiBank Exchange Group Press Release". 2016-07-11.
- Commission, c=au;o=Australian Government;ou=Australian Government Australian Securities and Investments. "16-134MR Ikon rectifies client trust accounts and improves disclosure". asic.gov.au.
- Cite error: The named reference
:1was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- "MultiBank Exchange Group: Connecting the World's Financial Markets - Insights success". www.insightssuccess.com. 2017-05-15. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "IKON MultiBank Rebrands to MultiBank Exchange Group, Launching FX Exchange". finance magnates. 2016-07-10.