|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 4 months or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 3,610 pending submissions waiting for review.
Number of employees
The Collective was found in the year 2008, as a part of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail division in the fashion and luxury segment. 
The retailer is a part of ABFRL’s international brands’ portfolio and in the past decade it has emerged as a multi-brand retailer of international brands.  The brand lies under Madura Fashion and Lifestyle, which is a division of Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd. 
The investment on each store of size 7,000 sq. ft. is around ₹10,000- 12,000 per sq. ft. , amounting to ₹7-8 crore per store. The breakeven time for each store is around 6-7 years. 
The Collective, has announced the addition of 20 new stores. Out of this, collective will have 10 new stores, while the other 10 outlets will be for mono-brand stores like Hackett, Fred Perry, Ted Baker, Polo Ralph Lauren and Ralph Lauren. 
The Collective, a multi-brand luxury lifestyle retailer offers premium clothing, accessories, bags and shoes. The company offers luxury brands like Polo Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker, Hackett London, Hugo, and Fred Perry.   For these brands, the company has mono-brand stores as well. 
The company would be adding a niche Japanese brand, A Bathing Ape (BAPE), to its portfolio in FY23. 
- Khosla, Varuni (March 23, 2023). "The Collective to open 20 stores in FY24". mint.
- "Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Sees Declining Profits Amid Sales Growth". The Business of Fashion. February 8, 2023.
- "Non-metro India takes to luxury shopping; makes up to 50% sales of luxury e-tailers". www.fortuneindia.com. November 4, 2022.
- "The Collective: Weaving a personal and enduring legacy - Stories - Aditya Birla Group". abg.com.
- "The Collective to open 20 stores in FY24". Fortune India. Retrieved June 2, 2023.
- "ABFRL to bring Galeries Lafayette stores to India". mint. November 17, 2022.
- "Looking at FY23 with cautious optimism, demand to recover as mobility picks up, says ABFRL Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla - ET Retail". ETRetail.com.
- "ABFRL enters into partnership to bring Galeries Lafayette to India". VCCircle.
- "Myntra launches luxury store, partners with The Collective". Live Mint. Retrieved June 2, 2023.
- "21 ways in which ABFRL is styling the aspirational Indian - Stories - Aditya Birla Group". abg.com.
- Sarkar, Brinda (August 10, 2022). "Luxury retail companies on a hiring spree to help drive expansion: Report" – via The Economic Times - The Times of India.
- "Copy_of_Luxury retailer The Collective on.BL". BusinessLine. October 13, 2017.
- "ABFRL: Acquiring big and influential brands; Is it enough for your long-term investing?". Mintgenie.
- Chaturvedi, Anumeha (June 26, 2017). "Electronics next on Aditya Birla's Fashion & Retail store 'The Collective' cart" – via The Economic Times - The Times of India.