Victoria Bárbara Montalvo
Miami, Florida, US
Victoria Bárbara Montalvo, better known under the name Victoria Barbara, is an American model and fashion/lifestyle blogger. Exclusively a fitness model at the beginning of her career, Barbara eventually expanded into the fashion, swimsuit, and lifestyle spaces after being signed by Wilhelmina in 2016.
Barbara started her career in 2012 as a fitness model on Instagram, and was originally inspired to do so by actress Salma Hayek. In 2016, she was signed by modeling agency Wilhelmina, and transitioned from fitness to swimsuit and high-fashion modeling, and has appeared in several lifestyle magazines, including Elle, GQ, Sports Illustrated, Women’s Health, Esquire, and Marie Claire.
Barbara is a fan of the Miami Heat, and has previously stated that her hero is talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Barbara also volunteers for the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and is a volunteer and donor for the Lighthouse Foundation.
- Dallimore, Rebecca (July 2, 2018). "Victoria Barbara Montalvo". Fashion 360 Magazine. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "Victoria Barbara Interview". Naluda Magazine. April 18, 2018. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- Bailey, Alyssa (May 14, 2019). "The Best Street Style and Daytime Looks From the 2019 Cannes Film Festival". Elle. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
- "Hottest Women of the Week: Mariah Carey takes centre stage in Mexico". GQ Britain. November 10, 2016. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
- "Victoria Barbara: Lovely Lady of the Day". Sports Illustrated. July 22, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Kruger, Melanie (May 16, 2018). "Beauty chat with model & social media star Victoria Barbara". Luxury Lifestyle Magazine. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 8 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 4,597 pending submissions waiting for review.