From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Draft (disambiguation))
For help making drafts of Wikipedia articles, see Wikipedia:Drafts.
For a discussion of British and American spelling differences, see Draught and draft.
|Look up draft or draught in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Draft or draught may refer to:
- Draft (hull), the distance from waterline to keel of a vessel
- Draft (sail), degree of curvature in a sail
- Air draft, distance from waterline to the highest point on a vessel
- Draft (politics), groundswell of support to compel a candidate to run for office
- Draft (sports), selection of players for professional sports teams
- The Draft, the American term for conscription, compulsory enrollment of persons especially for military service
- Draft (musician) (born 1986), Electronic musician and DJ
- Drafted (comics), a 2007 comic released by Devil's Due Publishing
- The Draft (comics), a 1988 one-shot comic book from Marvel Comics
- The Draft (band), an American punk rock band
- Drapht (born 1982), Australian hip hop singer
- Draft 7.30, a 2003 album by British electronic band Autechre
- WWE draft, a World Wrestling Entertainment program which drafts superstars to different WWE brands
- Draughts, board game, a.k.a. checkers
- Draught beer or other beverage, served from a bulk keg or cask rather than a bottle or can
- Demand draft, a check created by a merchant with a buyer's account number on it, but without the buyer's signature
- Draft (boiler)
- Draft (engineering), the angle added to features perpendicular to the parting line of a casting or molding
- Draft document, a version of an unfinished document or other written work
- Banker's draft, a form of check where the funds are taken directly from the financial institution
- Chimney draught, outgoing flow into chimney of gases from combustion
- Mechanical draft, incoming flow of air to burn fuel for a boiler or engine
- Sight draft, or time draft, an order for the payment of money by a banker
- Vertical draft, vertical movement of air, which can be dangerous to airplanes
- Draft animal, an animal used to perform tasks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Draft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.