Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drafting or draughting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drafting or draughting may refer to:
- Campdrafting, an Australian equestrian sport
- Drafting (aerodynamics), slipstreaming
- Technical drawing, the act and discipline of composing diagrams that communicates how something functions or is to be constructed. E.g.:
- Conscription into compulsory military service
- Draft (sports), where new players are chosen by the teams rather than the players choosing their teams
- Drafting, a hand spinning method of preparing fibers for spinning into yarn
- Drafting dog, a dog drawing a cart
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drafting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.