From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drafting or draughting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drafting or draughting may refer to:
- Campdrafting, an Australian equestrian sport
- Drafting (aerodynamics), slipstreaming
- Technical drawing, the act and discipline of composing diagrams that communicates how something functions or is to be constructed. E.g.:
- Conscription into compulsory military service
- Draft (sports), where new players are chosen by the teams rather than the players choosing their teams
- Drafting, a weaver's method of preparing fibers for use
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drafting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.