From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dragas or Dragaš, derived from the Slavic word for dear (drago), may refer to:
- Dragaš, Kosovo
- Dragaš noble family (fl. 1355-1395), of the Serbian Empire
- Nikola Dragaš (b. 1944), Croatian 9-pin-bowler
- Bobby Dragas (b. 1978), Australian footballer
- George Dragas (b. 1944), Greek-born Orthodox Christian priest in America
- Helen Dragas, American business executive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.