13 June 1977 |
|Occupation||Actor, TV personality|
Dragoș Bucur (Romanian pronunciation: [ˈdraɡoʃ ˈbukur]; born 13 June 1977) is a Romanian actor, ambassador for the program Youth of the Move involved by the European Commission, and TV presenter for the show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition/Visuri la cheie broadcast on Pro TV.
He holds an acting degree from Caragiale Academy of Theatrical Arts and Cinematography in Bucharest, Romania. He became known through his roles in "Police, Adjective" elogiated by The Washington Post, "The Way Back", or "Boogie", The Guardian notes about Dragoș character : "Dragoș plays Bogdan or "Boogie", a hardworking guy who has been prevailed upon to take his partner Smaranda (Anamaria Marinca) and their child to the seaside." Also he stars in "The Paper Will Be Blue" and many more productions.
Awards and honours
For his acting talent he has received many awards in the recent years. In 2002 and 2009 he won the UCIN award for Best Actor for the films The Rage and Boogie, while in 2009 and 2010 he won the GOPO award for Best Actor again for Boogie and Police, he also received the Actor Award at Buenos Aires Intl. Festival of Independent Film (BAFICI) writes Variety.
He currently resides in Bucharest, Romania, together with his wife, Romanian singer Dana Nălbaru and their daughter Sofia, who was born in 2007. In March 2010, Dragos Bucur, Dorian Boguţă and Alexandru Papadopol founded Actoriedefilm.ro - acting school and production company.
|2001||Stuff and Dough||Vali|
|2003||The Tank||Police Officer|
|2004||My Name Is Modesty||Janos|
|2004||Out of Season||Clown|
|2005||Băieţi buni \ Good Guys||Inspector Călin Boboc||TV series aired on Pro TV|
|2005||Crash Test Dummies||Rumäne mit Uhr|
|2005||The Death of Mr. Lazarescu (Romanian: Moartea domnului Lăzărescu) (2005) - Misu||Mișu||An accountant with a quick wit says Washington Post|
|2006||The Paper Will Be Blue||Dragoș|
|2007||After her||Ștefan Robescu|
|2007||Youth Without Youth||Tapster|
|2009||Police, Adjective||Cristi||A seasoned police detective who has just gotten married to Anca (Irina Saulescu) and wants to keep his superiors happy.|
|2010||Toy Story 3||Ken (Romanian Dubbing)||Voice|
|2010||Tuesday, After Christmas||Cristi|
|2010||The Way Back||Zoran||A funny Yugoslav named Zoran (Dragos Bucur) round out the gang according to Time|
|2011||The Godmother||Radu Prodan||Romanian film|
|2011||Even horses are green on walls||PC Instructor||Romanian film|
|2012||Titanic||Peter Lubov||A "police-killer" Peter Lubov who is being sought by the London police according to ABC|
|2014||Ride Along||Marko||Serbian mobster|
|2014||A Gift for You||Sebastian||Post-production|
|2014||The Missing||Martin (Episode 1)||Post-production|
- "Dragos Bucur –". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Echipa Visuri la Cheie este pregatita sa schimbe destinele romanilor". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Screen Daily: EFP reveals line-up for 2010 Shooting Stars talent showcase". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Police, Adjective – IFC Entertainment". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Hornaday, Ann (15 January 2010). "Movie review: 'Police, Adjective,' an arresting tale of morality". The Washington Post. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Washington Post despre Dragos Bucur: Un actor exceptional". stirileprotv.ro. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Film review: Boogie - Film - The Guardian". the Guardian. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Marfă - Marean: Realitatea TV, 2006". Vimeo. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Aarc.ro - Dragoș Bucur". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Newbery, Charles (19 April 2010). "'Sea' makes splash at Buenos Aires fest". Variety. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Actorie de film". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Stuff and Dough (Marfa si banii)". 23 April 2008. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Furia (2002)". IMDb. 29 November 2002. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "The New Romanian Cinema". Harvard Film Archive. Harvard College Library. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- "Good Guys". Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- snatcho (11 November 2005). "Crash Test Dummies (2005)". IMDb. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Police, Adjective". 22 December 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Dragoș Bucur și Dana Rogoz dau voce personajelor Ken și Barbie, în "Povestea jucăriilor 3"". Mediafax.ro. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Dargis, Manohla (20 January 2011). "'The Way Back,' by Peter Weir, About Gulag Escapees". The New York Times.
- "Review: Peter Weir's The Way Back, a Good Walk Almost Spoiled - TIME.com". TIME.com. 21 January 2011. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Hollywood action comedy Ride Along, including Romanian actor tops box office in the US". Romania-Insider.com. Retrieved 10 October 2014.