The Dragon's Back (Chinese: 龍脊) is a mountain ridge in southeastern Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong that passes through Shek O Peak. It lies within the Shek O Country Park. In 2019, the Dragon's Back Trail was selected by CNN as one of the world's 23 best trails. Dragon's Back is part of Stage 8 of the Hong Kong Trail.
- Paragliders hanging in the air and eventually drifting down to a beach at Shek O.
- People flying radio-controlled gliders.
|Starting point:||Shek O Road near To Tei Wan Village|
|End point:||Big Wave Bay|
|Average hiking time:||4 hours|
|Distance:||About 8.5 km|
|Refuel:||There are no refueling stops along the trail.|
Most of the route is on dirt paths. The first half has very little shade, and there is also a steep 200-metre-long uphill stretch. The flight of descending stone steps in the last section is quite steep, too. 
- Hong Kong's Country Parks have no trash bins, so hikers are asked to hang on to their litter until they exit the Country Parks
- Big Wave Bay Beach (the End point) and nearby Shek O Beach are two different beaches. There is a short bus service that links the two beaches.
- Some parts of this trail are rocky, so travellers should use proper footwear. Slippers and sandals are not advisable.
- CNN, Joe Minihane (2019-03-29). "23 of the world's greatest hiking trails". CNN Travel. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- HK Agriculture, Fisheries & Conservation Dept. - Shek O Country Park
- Urban-Outdoors Shek O and Dragon's Back Hiking
- Hong Kong Tourism Board - Dragon's Back
- "Bins on Hong Kong's hiking trails gone for good". South China Morning Post. 2017-12-15. Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- Discover Hong Kong - Dragon's Back
- HK Leisure & Cultural Services Dept. - Hiking Scheme
- Map Location
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dragon's Back.|
|This Hong Kong Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|