Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
|Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot|
|Publisher(s)||Bandai Namco Entertainment|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is a semi open world action role-playing game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, based on the Dragon Ball franchise, released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama designed the new original character Bonyū (ボニュー) for the game. It was released on January 17, 2020.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot was the second bestselling game during its first week on sale in Japan, with 89,537 copies being sold.
- "BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America – More fun for everyone!". www.bandainamcoent.com. Retrieved 2019-08-20.
- "Dragon Ball Project Z Game Revealed, Check Out The First Trailer". GameSpot. Retrieved 2019-08-20.
- "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Will Cover The Cell Saga And Filler Material, Including The Fan-Favourite Driving Test Episode". GameSpot. Retrieved 2019-08-20.
- Luster, Joseph. "It's Cell Saga Time in the Latest Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Trailer". Crunchyroll. Retrieved 2019-08-20.
- Moyse, Chris. "All-new character Bonyu will debut in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot". Destructoid. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot launches January 17, 2020 in the west". Gematsu. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Romano, Sal (January 22, 2020). "Famitsu Sales: 1/13/19 – 1/19/20". Gematsu. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
|This action role-playing game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|