|Directed by||John Hyams|
|Written by||Tim Tori|
|Music by||Michael Krassner|
|Distributed by||After Dark Films|
Dragon Eyes is a 2012 American martial arts film starring Cung Le and Jean-Claude Van Damme. It was directed by John Hyams. In New Orleans, a mysterious man looks to unite two warring gangs against the lawmen who have been using them to advance their corrupt agenda.
St. Jude Square is a neighborhood living in fear and despair. The dueling gangs of local kingpins, Dash and Antoine, terrorize the streets, and the citizens live without a shred of hope until mysterious stranger, Ryan Hong (Cung Le) arrives. He begins to play one gang against the other, by calling on the teachings of his mentor, Tiano (Jean-Claude Van Damme), to find the strength to battle back. However, just as he begins to bring the community under control, Hong is confronted by Mr. V (Peter Weller), the town's corrupt police chief. At first Mr. V is impressed by Hong's skill, but soon sees Hong as a threat to his regime and the two are locked in a head to head battle, pitting the fear and corruption of Mr. V's regime against the new beginning Hong represents for the people of St. Jude Square.
- Cung Le as Ryan Hong
- Jean-Claude van Damme as Tiano
- Peter Weller as Mr. V
- Crystal Mantecón as Rosanna
- Danny Mora as Grandpa George
- Kris van Varenberg as Sgt. Feldman
- Luis da Silva as Dash
- Dan Henderson as Beating Police Officer
- Rich Clementi as Devil Dog Gangster #4
- Trevor Prangley as Lord
On 9 April 2012, DVD and Blu-ray disc was released by G2 Pictures in the United Kingdom in Region 2. A limited number of the DVD slipcovers in Australia were for sale from sanity.com.au and autographed by Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- Sztypuljak, David (2012-03-16). "World Exclusive: The New Trailer for Jean Claude Van Damme's 'Dragon Eyes'". HeyUGuys.com. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- "Van Damme's Mainstream Comeback May Start In Dragon Eyes". Cinema Blend. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Jean-Claude Van Damme confirmed for Joel Silver's 'Dragon Eyes ..." Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2011-03-22.