(Redirected from Dragon Slayer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dragonslayer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dragonslayer is a person who slays dragons in mythology and fantasy.
Dragonslayer or Dragon Slayer may also refer to:
- Dragonslayer (1981 film), a 1981 fantasy movie starring Peter MacNicol
- Dragonslayer (2011 film), documentary about skateboarder Josh "Skreech" Sandoval
- Dragonslayer (Dream Evil album), 2002
- Dragonslayer (Sunset Rubdown album), 2009
- "Dragon Slayer" (song), a 2014 song by Ninja Sex Party
- The Dragon Slayer series of video games
- Dragon Slayer (video game), the first game in the series
- Dragon Slayer Ornstein, a fictional boss character from the video game Dark Souls
- Benjamin Wade (Survivor contestant) (born 1971), reality TV personality who refers to himself as the "Dragon Slayer"
- Dragonslayer, erroneously said to be the previous name of the band Slayer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragonslayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.