Dragonborn may refer to:
- Dragonborn (Dungeons & Dragons), a Draconic race from the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game
- Dragonborn, player character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Who has the blood and soul of a dragon. The player character wields the "Dragon Shout" or the voice, which is Speaking the dragon language in the dragon voice.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dragonborn, expansion set for Skyrim
- "Skyrim Theme (Dragonborn)", a song by Jeremy Soule as the theme song for Skyrim and found on its soundtrack. Covered by multiple artists.
- "The Dragonborn Comes", a song from Skyrim, notably covered in a music video featuring Peter Hollens and Lindsey Stirling.
- "Dragonborn", a song by Headhunterz from the album Sacrifice
- Dragonborn, a music artist who performed the opening theme song "The Words" on the television show Dicte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragonborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.