From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The common name dragonfish may refer to several unrelated groups of fish:
- Barbeled dragonfish, small bioluminescent deep-sea stomiiform fish of the family Stomiidae
- Several species of seamoths, small gasterosteiform fish of the family Pegasidae
- The "dragonets" of family Callionymidae
- Violet goby, an eel-like brackish-water fish, also known as a dragon goby or dragonfish
- The Senegal bichir, Polypterus senegalus, of the Polypteridae family
- Asian arowana, a bonytongue fish often called "dragonfish" due to its resemblance to a Chinese dragon
Dragonfish may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragonfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.