Dragons of Flame (video game)
|Dragons of Flame|
NES cover art
|Publisher(s)||Strategic Simulations, Inc.
It is based on the second Dragonlance campaign module, Dragons of Flame, and the second half of the first Dragonlance novel Dragons of Autumn Twilight. The plot is a faithful representation of the books it is based on.
According to GameSpy, "while the number of characters was increased to 10, the gameplay remained the same moderately competent, hack-'n-slash, side-scrolling action, marking this as another less than stellar entry on SSI's resume".
- "Dragons of Flame". Zzap!. No. 59. March 1990. p. 23. ISSN 0954-867X. Retrieved 2007-03-26.
- "Dragons of Flame". MobyGames. Retrieved 2007-03-26.
- "Dragons of Flame". World of Spectrum. Retrieved 2007-03-26.
- Rausch, Allen (August 15, 2004). "A History of D&D Video Games". GameSpy. Retrieved November 15, 2012.
- Alan (July 1992). "Review: Dragons of Flame" (review). Sinclair User (125): 43. ISSN 0262-5458. Retrieved 2007-03-29.
- "Replay: Dragons of Flame" (review). Your Sinclair (78): 74. June 1992. ISSN 0269-6983. Retrieved 2007-03-29.
- "Dragons of Flame" (review). Your Sinclair (58): 82. October 1990. ISSN 0269-6983. Retrieved 2007-03-29.