|Founded||Florida, USA, 2012|
|Headquarters||Lakeland, FL, USA|
|Jared Isaacman, Chief Executive Officer
Sean Gustafson, Vice President of Client Relations
Jerry Kerby, Vice President of Operations
Dale Snodgrass, Chief Pilot / Deployed Operations
John Baum, Vice President of Training, Tactics and Security
|Services||Contract air services to the armed forces, including airborne adversary support, flight training, threat simulation, electronic warfare support, aerial refueling, research and testing|
Draken International, Inc. is a provider of tactical fighter aircraft for contract air services including military and contract customers. It is based at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport in Lakeland, Florida.
Draken offers airborne adversary support, flight training, threat simulation, electronic warfare support, aerial refueling, research, and testing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. defense contractors and aerospace firms, provided by a fleet of around 80 aircraft which includes 30 MiG-21bis fighters, Douglas A-4K Skyhawk attack jets, Aero L-39 Albatros and Aermacchi MB-339 tactical jet trainer aircraft, the new Aero Vodochody L-159E, and Dassault Mirage F1M.
With about 78 jets, the company operates the largest fleet of privately owned former military tactical jet aircraft in the world. The company's fleet includes:
- 13 Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, radar-equipped
- 30 Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 bis/UM
- 9 Aermacchi MB-339
- 5 Aero L-39 Albatros
- 21 Aero L-159E ALCA
- 21 Dassault Mirage F1M, former Spanish Air Force, radar-equipped 
- Numerous corporate jet aircraft
The company's pilots are a combination of US Air Force, US Navy and US Marine Corps tactical jet pilots who are retired from those services or who continue to serve part-time in the reserve components of those services, including the Air National Guard. Their backgrounds include USAF Weapons School Graduates and Instructors, USN Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN) Graduates and Instructors, USAF Aggressor Pilots, USN/USMC Adversary Pilots, USAF Air Liaison Officers, former USAF Thunderbirds demonstration pilots and USAF/USN/USMC Forward Air Controller - Airborne (FAC-A) Instructors, with some of the more senior pilots having previously served as commanders (USAF) and commanding officers (USN/USMC) of operational squadrons, groups and wings while on active duty.
Board of Advisors
- Draken International Profile July 2013 Florida Trend
- Tegler, Jan (July 22, 2013). "Draken International Commercial Air Services". Defence Media Network. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- "Aircraft Inventory - Draken International". drakenintl.com. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Draken International acquires ex Kiwi Skyhawks". australianaviation.com.au. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- 30 MiG-21 according to official website [retrieved on 24-10-2017]
- Aermacchi MB-339 Acquisition Press Release Archived February 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Draken Fleet Press Release[permanent dead link]
- "Government sells L-159 subsonics". Ministry of Defence & Armed forces of the Czech Republic. 5 January 2014. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- "DRAKEN ADDS 22 SUPERSONIC RADAR EQUIPPED MIRAGE F1M TO THE FLEET". drakenintl.com. Retrieved 12 Nov 2017.
- "Capt. Dale Snodgrass USN (Ret.), Chief Pilot / Deployed Operations | Draken International". Drakenintl.com. Archived from the original on 2013-06-29. Retrieved 2013-05-31.
- "Board of Advisors | Draken International". Drakenintl.com. 1946-02-21. Archived from the original on 2013-06-13. Retrieved 2013-05-31.