Drakesville Township, Davis County, Iowa
Location in Davis County
|• Total||12.07 sq mi (31.27 km2)|
|• Land||12.06 sq mi (31.24 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.1%|
|Elevation||886 ft (270 m)|
|• Density||37.9/sq mi (14.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0467742|
Drakeville Township is named for J. H. Drake, a pioneer settler.
Drakesville Township covers an area of 12.07 square miles (31.27 square kilometers); of this, 0.01 square miles (0.03 square kilometers) or 0.1 percent is water.
Cities and towns
- Soap Creek Township (north)
- Cleveland Township (southeast)
- Fox River Township (west)
- Marion Township (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Drakesville.
- History of Davis County, Iowa. State Historical Company. 1882. p. 586.
|This article about the geography of Davis County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|