From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dram or DRAM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dram or DRAM may refer to:
As a unit of measure:
- Dram (unit), a unit of mass and volume; as such, an informal name for a small amount of liquor, especially Scotch whisky and Irish Whiskey.
- Armenian dram, a monetary unit
- Dirham, a unit of currency in several Arab nations
- A small railway cargo truck used in a mine railway
- Dynamic random-access memory
- Database of Recorded American Music
- Zhangmu, a town located on the Nepal-Tibet border
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.