From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dram or DRAM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dram or DRAM may refer to:
Technology and engineering
- Dram (unit), a unit of mass and volume, as such, an informal name for a small amount of liquor, especially Scotch whisky and Irish Whiskey.
- Dynamic random-access memory, a type of computer data storage
- Minecart or dram, a small railway cargo truck used in a mine railway
- Database of Recorded American Music, an online resource
- Zhangmu (THL: Dram), a town located on the Nepal-Tibet border
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.