Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dramatic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dramatic may refer to:
- Drama, a literary form involving parts for actors
- Dramatic, a voice type classification in European classical music, describing a specific vocal weight and range at the lower end of a given voice part
- Dramatic soprano, a strong voice which can be heard over an orchestra
- Dramatic (album), an album by Casiopea
- The Dramatics, 1960s American soul music vocal group
- "Dramatic", a 2019 song by the South Korean girl group Bvndit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dramatic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.