Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dravidian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dravidian, Dravidan, or Dravida may refer to:
Language and culture
- Dravidian languages, a family of languages spoken mainly in South India and northeastern Sri Lanka
- Proto-Dravidian language, a model of the common ancestor of the Dravidian languages
- Dravidian University, a university situated in Andhra Pradesh
- South Indian culture, modern Dravidian culture
- Dravida Nadu, a proposed country for the southern Dravidian languages
- South India, the region which is called Dravida in the Indian anthem
- Dravidian peoples, ethnic groups primarily in South India.
- Homo Dravida, a historically defined race, propagated also by Devaneya Pavanar
- Adi Dravida, natives of Southern India
- Dravidan (1989 film), a 1989 Tamil film
- Dravidan (1998 film), Indian Malayalam film released in 1998
- Dravida Sangha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dravidian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.