Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drawer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drawer or Drawers may refer to:
- Drawer (furniture)
- Someone who engages in drawing
- Payor, a person who draws a bill of exchange
- Cash drawer
- Drawers (plural only), long underwear for the lower body
- Drawer test, a test used to detect rupture of the cruciate ligaments in the knee
- Drawer, a graphical user interface widget in the form of side sheets or surfaces containing supplementary content that may be anchored to, pulled out from, or pushed away beyond the left or right edge of the screen
- Drawer, the file system directories in the Workbench component of the Amiga computer operating system
- The drawer, one of four Jaquet-Droz automata
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.