Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drawer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drawer or Drawers may refer to:
- Drawer (furniture)
- Payor, a person who draws a bill of exchange
- Drawers (plural only), long underwear for the lower body
- Drawer test, a test used to detect rupture of the cruciate ligaments in the knee
- The drawer, one of four Jaquet-Droz automata
- Cash drawer
- Drawer, the file system directories in the Workbench component of the Amiga computer operating system
- Someone who engages in drawing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.