From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drawer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drawer or Drawers may refer to:
- Drawer (furniture)
- Payor, a person who draws a bill of exchange
- Undergarment, underwear
- Drawer test, a test used to detect rupture of the cruciate ligaments in the knee
- The drawer, one of four Jaquet-Droz automata
- Cash drawer
- Drawer, the file system directories in the Workbench component of the Amiga computer Operating System
- Someone who engages in drawing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.