Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drawing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drawing may refer to:
- Drawing, a visual art that involves marking a two-dimensional medium.
- Drawing (manufacturing), a metalworking process
- drawing money or dividends from a company or financial institution
- Special drawing rights from the IMF.
- Drawing (poker), having a hand that needs further cards to become valuable
- Drawing, meaning disemboweling or dragging, in the Medieval English punishment hanged, drawn and quartered
- "Drawing" (Barenaked Ladies song), 2008
- "Drawing", an instrumental song by Linkin Park from LP Underground 9: Demos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drawing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.