Dray may refer to:
- Dray (name)
- Dray, a type of wagon or horse-drawn trolley without sides, for delivering beer barrels or other heavy loads
- A dray horse, also known as a draft horse
- Dray Prescot series, science fiction novels
- Dray (or drey, the more common spelling), a squirrel's nest
- a Dray is a truck or cart without sides
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.