|No. 84, 49|
|Date of birth:||March 21, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||292 lb (132 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Draylen Ross (born March 21, 1988) is a former American football tight end. He played college football for North Texas, where he had one reception for 8 yards in his debut game. In 2008 and 2009, Ross played defensive lineman, where he recorded a total of 40 tackles. He was signed by the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011. However, on August 3, 2011, Ross was waived by the Bears. In November 2011, Ross was signed by the Arizona Rattlers of the Arena Football League as a fullback. On January 6, 2012, Ross was re-signed by the Bears and spent the final nine weeks of the season on the practice squad. On August 8, 2012, the Bears released Ross.
- "Fullback, Draylen Ross, Assigned to Rattlers". www.arenafootball.com. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "Gabe Carimi: Gabe Carimi signs, will begin at left tackle - Chicago Tribune". Articles.chicagotribune.com. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "Martz hopes to use same run/pass mix". Chicagobears.com. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- Carroll, Chuck (2012-01-06). "Chicago Bears Sign 3 Players To Reserve/Futures Contracts". Football News Now. Archived from the original on 2013-05-23. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- Biggs, Brad (8 August 2012). "Bears release tight end Ross". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|