Dream Whip is a powder that is mixed with milk and vanilla to make a whipped dessert topping. Walter Baker & Company began producing the first version of this product in the United States in 1957. Dream Whip was developed in-house, at General Foods, Birdseye Division. It was released to the market in 1957. General Foods was bought by Philip Morris USA in 1985, and ended up generally being absorbed by Kraft Foods Inc. 
- "The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search". News.google.com. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
- Walter Baker Has New Product, and It's Not Chocolate (subscription required), Pqasb.pqarchiver.com
- "Dream Whip". Cooksinfo.com. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
- Ovide, Shira (4 August 2011). "The Long, Strange History of Kraft Foods". Blogs.wsj.com. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
- Food Day / Wednesday / Reader Exchange (subscription required)
- Sweet Endings from Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix - Google Books
- Carnival Recipes: Easy Party Ideas from Jell-O and Dream Whip - Google Books
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|