|Series||Doctor Who book:
Eighth Doctor Adventures
|Preceded by||Legacy of the Daleks|
|Followed by||Seeing I|
Sam is on her own, but her distance from the Doctor doesn’t make for a trouble-free life. Rescued from an out-of-control spaceship, she finds herself on a tiny moon which is the only known source of dreamstone, a mysterious crystalline substance that can preserve your dreams—or give you nightmares. Pitched into the middle of a conflict between the mining company extracting dreamstone and ecological protesters, Sam thinks it’s easy to decide who the good guys are—until people start dying, and the killers seem to be the same species as some of her new friends.
Meanwhile, the Doctor has tracked Sam down, but before he can reach her he’s co-opted by the Dreamstone Mining Company and their sinister military advisers. Suddenly, it’s war—and the Doctor is forced to fight against what he believes in. He alone suspects that dreamstone isn’t what it appears to be. But nobody’s listening - and nobody could dream who the real enemy is...
- Dreamstone Moon at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - Dreamstone Moon
- Dreamstone Moon at The TARDIS Library
- Dreamstone Moon title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Dreamstone Moon reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Dreamstone Moon reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
- The Whoniverse's review on Dreamstone Moon
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|