Dree Hemingway in Madrid in 2009.
|Born||Dree Louise Hemingway Crisman
December 4, 1987 
Sun Valley, Idaho, United States
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Manager||Elite Model Management|
Dree Louise Hemingway Crisman (born December 4, 1987) is an American fashion model and actress.
Early life and education
Dree Louise Hemingway Crisman was born in Sun Valley, Idaho. She is the daughter of actress Mariel Hemingway and Stephen Crisman, as well as the niece of the late model and actress Margaux Hemingway. American author Ernest Hemingway is her maternal great-grandfather. She has a younger sister named Langley Fox Hemingway Crisman (known as Langley Fox).
She grew up in Ketchum, Idaho and attended Ernest Hemingway Elementary School. She later moved to California and lived in the Westlake Village. She attended Oaks Christian High School for two and a half years and then dropped out to pursue her modelling career. She was presented as a debutante at the Bal des débutantes in Paris, France in 2003.
Hemingway has represented major companies in print advertising as well as in fashion shows.
In March 2009, she debuted at the fall/winter 09–10 catwalk show for Givenchy in Paris. In June 2009, she walked in the Calvin Klein resort show in New York. In September 2009, she opened the Topshop spring/summer 2010 show in London.
Hemingway has also walked for Shiatzy Chen, House of Holland, Karl Lagerfeld, Giles, Chanel, and Rue du Mail shows. She has also done campaigns for Gucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Valentino, H&M, Chanel, Paco Rabanne, and A.Y. Not Dead. She has also done editorials for Harper's Bazaar, i-D, V, W, Numéro, and multiple national editions of Vogue.
Hemingway followed in her mother and aunt's footsteps by launching her acting career. She has appeared predominantly in independent films. Her first lead role was in the U.S. independent film Starlet (2012), directed by Sean Baker. She, along with the rest of the cast, was awarded the Robert Altman Award for the film at the 2012 Independent Spirit Awards. She has since had supporting roles in films such as Listen Up Philip (2014) and While We're Young (2014) and leading roles in The People Garden and Live Cargo, the latter of which premiered at the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival.
- The Internet Fashion Database Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- Geraghty, Clare (June 15, 2012). "Dree Hemingway exclusive interview: The only way is Hemingway". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved September 20, 2013.
- Fontanel, Sophie (Fall 2008). "Elle". Dree.
- Blasberg, Derek (March 8, 2009). "Blasblog from Paris: Riccardo's New Girl". Retrieved September 1, 2013.
- Lim, James (September 25, 2009). "Dree Hemingway Is London's Top Model". Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- Austin, Rebecca (January 8, 2010). "A Breath of Fresh Air: Ferre and Dree Hemingway". Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Prince, Rebecca (July 2, 2010). "A Hemingway in the House at Ferragamo's Fragrance Launch". Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- "Dree Hemingway". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-05-31.
- "IMDB". IMDB. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dree Hemingway.|